Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Red Chip:||Epistar||Green Chip:||Cree|
|Blue Chip:||Cree||Display Size:||29"|
5500 Nits 29 Inch Taxi Top Led Display , Led Taxi Sign High Resolution
First, let find the exact definition of LCD display and LED display
LCD display, liquid crystal display, is a flat-panel display or other electronically modulelated optical device that uses the light-modulating properties of liquid crystals. Liquid crystals do not emit light directly, instead using a backlight or reflector to produce images in colour or monochrome.
LED display, is a flat-panel display, which uses an array of light-emitting diodes as pixels for a video display. Their high brightness allows them to be used outdoors in store signs and billboards, even in direct sunlight.
Taxi top Media Solutions offers Advertising services to companies that are looking to employ out of home media techniques as the cornerstone of their marketing program. Outdoor advertising reaches far more people than static advertising.
(1) LCD displays-High definition to 1366 x 384 pixels
Ocolour Taxi Top LCD display is made up with a standard 32” LCD display. The 32” LCD display has a high resolution of W 1366 x H 768 pixels. It is cut into two equal parts, and each parts still has high resolution of W 1366 x H 384 pixels;
(2) LED displays-lower definition than LCD displays-W 288 x H 96 pixels(P3.33 taxi top led display)
Ocolour P3.33 taxi top led display is make up six pcs of P3.33 led module. Size of P3.33 led module, is W 320 x H 320 mm, and each side has three led modules. So, size of each side is W 960 x H 320 mm, and pixels pitch for each side is W 288 x H 96 pixels;
Conclusion: LCD displays have higher resolution than LCD displays.
(1) Maximum brightness of this LCD display is 2500nits. Light transmittance of the panel is very low. Though the white leds at the back generate many lights, the brightness that can show the image is limited. That is why the brightness of LCD display is hard to improve;
(2) maximum brightness of P3.33 taxi top led display is about 7500nits. There is light sensor in the P3.33 taxitop, the brightness of it can be adjusted according to the ambient brightness.
3. Color, capacity of restore the color of nature:
(1) Color gamut: i. LED taxi top display has 100% color gamut, the images on it are colorful and vivid; ii. The color gamut of LCD taxi top display is about 72%, it means that the LCD display can only restore 72% of the natural color. But for LED taxi display, it is 100%.
(2) quantity of color restoring: Led taxi top display has the capacity of 281 trillion color restoration; however for LCD taxi top display can not achieve it;
(3) Color uniformity: LED display has better color uniformity than LCD display after correction;
(1) As we all know, the contrast ratio of LCD taxi top display can reach as high as 350:1;
(2) For LED taxi top display, contrast ratio can arrive at 3000:1 or higher;
5. The viewing angle:
(1) LCD display has as high as 178 degree viewing angle. However, the color saturation may lost at larger viewing angle;
(2) LCD display has as high as 160 degree viewing angle. Even at 160 degree, the colors are still vivid, and close to natural color;
6. Power consumption:
(1) LCD display is backlight display. The brightness comes from the light that pass through the crystal panel. Light transmittance of the crystal panel is very low, so it needs very bright leds in the back of the crystal panel. Consequently, the power consumption of taxi top LCD display is higher;
(2) Screen of taxi top led display is direct view led module. Lighting directly emits from the led chips, and it does not need crystal panel. Then, the power consumption of it is lower than LCD taxi display;
(1) Generally, the lifespan of taxi top lcd display is decided by the lifespan of backlighting. Backlighting is also LED. However, the lifetime of LCD display is shorter than LED display;
(2) LED itself has more than 100000 hours lifetime. The loss that in the transition from electric power to light power is lower than LCD, the it is more energy-saving than LCD taxi top display.
Conclusion: Taxi Top LCD display and Taxi Top LED display are very different in luminescence principle and application. Taxi top led display are better than taxi top LCD display.
For more information about Ocolour taxi top led display, please visit www.colour.com or send us an email: email@example.com
|R chip (wavelength range: 620-630nm, 5nm)||Brightness range: 500-900mcd|
|G chip (wavelength range: 460-470nm, 4nm)||Brightness range: 1200-1500mcd|
|B chip (Wavelength range: 520-530nm, 4nm)||Brightness range: 300-450mcd|
|Module||Led configuration||SMD 3 IN 1: SMD2525/SMD3528|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||5mm(0.2 inch)|
|Module resolution (W X H)||W 64 x H 64 dots|
|Module dimension||W 320 x H 320 mm|
|Cabinet||Module quantity(W × H)||W 3 × H 1, per side|
|Cabinet resolution(W × H)||W 192 × 64 dots, per side|
|Cabinet dimension(W x H inch)||W 37.80 x H 12.60 inch per side
(W 960 x H 320 mm per side)
|Cabinet surface area(sq.ft)||3.31 sq.ft / (0.31sq.m) per side|
|Physical pixel density(dots/sq.ft)||3716dots/sq.ft(40000dots/㎡)|
|Cabinet flatness(inch)||≤0.08inch (0.2mm)|
|Optical parameters||Single-point brightness correction||available|
|Single-point color correction||available|
|Color temperature(K)||3200—9300 adjustable|
|Horizontal viewing angle||120°|
|Viewing angle (Vertical)||120°|
|Electrical parameters||Max power consumption||380W per unit of taxi led screen|
|Average power consumption||180-240W per unit of taxi screen|
|Drive mode||Constant Current Driver, 1/8 scan|
|Gray scale level||10 bit|
|Module comes with power failure||Save luminance, Color correction, module data|
|Use parameter||Life time(hrs)||100,000 hours|
|Operating temperature / humidity||-40F–140F (-40-60℃) /5%-95%RH(non-condensing)|
|Storage temperature / humidity||-40F–140F (-40-60℃) /5%-95%RH(non-condensing)|